Compelling Reasons why your Website must have SSL certificate
With the evolution of internet and technology, everyone has taken his business to an online platform. Isn't it? Simply because having an online presence has become as essential as breathing. More applications, more websites, more data, and more of hackers which can ruin your years' long hard work in a moment. Agree? So, let me tell you that you need a weapon which can fight back the data attacks and safeguard your data at all costs.
Need of SSL for your website
The term SSL might not be a new term for you, but the thing that concerns here is- are you really aware of the prominence SSL holds in your business? If not then let me tell you that SSL is the most effective tool which can protect your website data by encrypting it and thereby keeping it away from the hands of hackers at all times. Want to know more about how SSL helps in safeguarding your data? Let's dig deeper about the top benefits of adding SSL to websites.
Top benefits of adding SSL to websites
- Increased site security: May it be your login id and password, or account details, you need to keep the customer data safe at all costs. Implementing SSL certificates protects the customers' sensitive data and credentials which are saved over your website. This will help in keeping the data safe and away from the hackers.
- Data protection & encryption: What if a hacker attempts a data attack on your website and finds the data in some unreadable form? It would be useless for him. Isn't it? This is what encryption does. It will keep your data safe and encrypted while displaying it in some human unreadable form in case any third party tries to view your data.
- Safeguards your subdomains: Some prominent SSL certificates, like Wildcard, helps in safeguarding your main website and all its subdomains with a single SSL certificate. So, if you are maintaining larger websites and subdomains, SSL is the best solution for you to avail.
- Creating trust amongst the customers: The green lock displayed in the URL area gives your customers an assurance that their data and all the sensitive information is safe and away from the reach of hackers. And as the data is kept in encrypted form, this helps in gaining the trust of the customers and compel them to stick to your services for a longer period.
- Identity affirmation: Providing authentication and carrying out proper identity verification is the next big thing which is offered by SSL. SSL authentication makes sure that the customers don't get fooled or get trapped in any of the fake websites and confront huge losses.
- SEO advantages: How SSL helps in improving the SEO and ranking of your website? The straight-forward answer to this question is that Google gives more ranking to the HTTPS websites, as compared to the websites which are not SSL secured. So, SSL gives you an advantage over other competitors in the market and lets you stay ahead in the industry.
Looking for a vendor to get SSL done for your website?
Want your website to stand out of others while safeguarding the website and customers data? You can rely on us! jiWebTech offers the most reliable and SSL encrypted services at the most affordable prices. Choose the perfect hosting plans for your website and enjoy our secured services to the fullest. Have any queries? Feel free to get in touch with us at anytime and get assistance from our team of experts.