Are you finding the best candidate for filling the vacant position in your office? If yes, then you must be looking to employ the most efficient methods to do this. The introduction of technology helps in reducing the complexities of the hiring process and help in recruiting the best and talented candidate for a certain job. Implementing automation technology in recruitment benefits HR professionals and play a vital role in talent acquisition.
The process is simple and straightforward. The whole process from gathering information on potential candidates, shortlisting the candidate and picking the best candidate all done via an automatic recruitment program. All these tasks can be done by bringing little changes in your organization like standardizing components, stabilizing ripples, and optimizing the solution that helps in implementing automation in the right way.
With the right strategy, automation can be the driving factor for transformation, across industries and processes including talent acquisition. Today the technology is being used by the HR leads and teams to simplify and strengthen their system. Choose the right automation plan with a clearly defined plan to get the desired result.
How Automation Favors Recruitment?
With the growing business, the demand for talent increases but the organizations are unable to meet the growing need of HR and talent acquisition. Automation helps in meeting the need for different forms of recruitment and play a major role in the process of online recruitment today.
Benefits of Automation Technology in Recruitment
- Quick Screening of Resume: Screening a resume is the worst part of any recruitment strategy. As HR receives the number of resumes that ranges from dozens to hundreds. Listing the one that is best among them take a lot of time and efforts. According to the research, it has been found that 88% of resumes are of unqualified candidates while 98% among them are eliminated during initial screening. Spending too much time and getting with least result in hand is annoying. But with recruitment automation technology it now becomes easy for the HR department to reduce their time and efforts.
- Spot the Right Talent: Automation is widely used in spotting talent. The technology does a lot in reducing the time of finding the best talent. Since the online talent management solutions do all the job from sharing job adverts, matching candidates based on specific keywords, scheduling interviews and authorizing job offers it gives you enough hours to know the candidate. Also, it chooses the right CV that fits best for the job profile and helps you in discovering the candidate that has enough potential to compete with the successful employee in your firm.
- Reduces Overall Cost of Hiring: It is estimated that the average cost of hiring is $4,129 that is pretty expensive and not all companies are able to face such expense. Automation technology reduces the cost of talent acquisition almost by 50% as it helps in establishing a simple-to-access database of suitable candidates, reduces time in choosing the best, and processes the entire procedure in a seamless manner.
- Enhance Candidate Experiences: Since recruitment is all about choosing the right and the best candidate and therefore it is important to make them feel wanted and appreciated. Although chatbots help in pre-qualification strategies, it also helps in enhancing the candidate experience that helps in improving talent acquisition campaigns. It automates the entire process and notifies candidates by offering them instant feedback. This enhances their experience and keeps the recruiters and candidate in touch.
- Conduct Interview Anytime, Anywhere: An effective talent acquisition campaign expand the reach and resolve most of the hiring problem. With recruitment automation, one can solve the problem by negating the need to travel. Instead, it makes it possible to interview the shortlisted candidate anytime and from anywhere. It records the interview process, can access key indicators like word choice, speech pattern and facial expression as well. Thus it helps HR is separating the best from the rest.
Although many companies till yet do not understand the concept of a buzzword and its role in talent acquisition the one who understands it is able to reap its benefits. HR found the tool to be highly beneficial and as the biggest time saver in screening and shortlisting the right talent. The technology also predicts the likelihood of a candidate to respond to particular offers and is use the information in preparing job recommendation algorithms, search results ranking, etc.
Automation is far from just a buzzword in HR circles everything from chatbots to intelligent assistants to predictive analytics is either actively being used in the talent acquisition space today or will be for the foreseeable future. Invest time and explore the best talent management software for your firm. Connect with our team to grab more details and advantages of the software.